Here are answers to some of the most frequently asked questions.
Do you ship worldwide?
- At the moment we ship to Europe, USA, Canada, Australia, Japan and South-Korea.
At the moment we do not ship to The United Kingdom due to Brexit.
If you live in a country that is not listed here, but you would still like to order a veil from our store, please send us an email and we will see if we can arrange a separate delivery for you.
How long is the delivery time?
- Delivery time depends on the destination and the shipping method you choose at checkout. Here are the estimated delivery times.
Shipping in Finland: 1-3 workdays.
Parcel Connect shipping (only for parts of the EU countries): 1-8 workdays.
Priority shipping: countries inside the EU 1-3 workdays, nordic countries 3-5 workdays, rest of europe 3-7 workdays, rest of the world 6-14 workdays.
EMS shipping: countries inside the EU 1-3 workdays, rest of the world 2-8 workdays.
For more details please see our Delivery page.
How much is the shipping fee?- You can find the shipping fees here on our Delivery page.
What payment methods do you accept?
- Online bank payments (bank transfers) from Finnish banks: OP, S-Pankki, Aktia, Säästöpankki, Oma Säästöpankki, POP Pankki, Ålandsbanken, Handelsbanken, Nordea, Danske Bank, Siirto.
- Credit and debit card payments: Visa, MasterCard, American Express.
- Invoice and instalment payments for Finnish customers: Jousto.
- Mobile payments: MobilePay, Pivo.
What does made to order mean?
- This means that we will begin the production process once the customer has placed their order. In other words we don't have finished products in stock ready to be shipped right away. This type of production method allows the customer to influence the production process and makes customization and alterations possible. This production method is more sustainable to the environment and produces less waste.
However made to order does not mean the same as custom made. All of our veils are made to order items, even the regular items that you can buy directly from our store. Custom made means that you specifically want something else than what we already have in our store and you make your order separately by email.
How early should I order my wedding veil?
- All of our veils are made to order items. This means that we will start making the veil after you have placed your order. We don't keep ready to ship items in stock. Since all the veils are hand made and the laces are cut and prepared by hand, it takes time to make a wedding veil from scratch. So it is always better to be too early than too late.
Especially during summer time it can get quite busy, so if you are planning on having your wedding in the summer, we recommend ordering your veil at least 8 weeks before the date you need to have the veil in your hands. So please make sure you have reserved enough time for the production time. Please remember that these are estimated times and are not guaranteed. Notice that this estimated production time of 8 weeks does not include the shipping times. We recommend that you order your veil early, especially if you live outside Europe because the shipping times can vary between countries.
This is a precautionary measure in case we have a lot of orders waiting to be made at the same time. We always do our best to complete orders as soon as possible and you may receive your veil sooner than within the estimated production time.
If you want to order a custom made veil, we recommend to contact us even earlier, at least 3-4 months before the wedding day. It is important to reserve enough time for custom made products, especially if a customer wants to have different materials than what we have in our collection. Sometimes it may take longer than expected for different materials to arrive and it is good to be prepared for situations like that. If you have any questions concerning custom made veils, please contact us by email.
Do you accept rush orders?
- Yes, we do. At the moment we are waiving all additional rush order fees, to help brides who may have had to reschedule their wedding date due to covid-19. If you are in a hurry, please send us an email before you place an order online and tell us the date when you would need to have the veil, so that we can ensure that we have room in our schedule to meet your deadline. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Can I get alterations done to my veil?
- Yes, please contact us by email before you place your order if you want alterations done to the veil. This way we can ensure whether or not the alterations you wish to have are possible to execute.
How much does it cost to make alterations?
- It all depends on what alterations are being done. For more information please contact us by email.
Can I order a custom made veil?
- Yes, we can create an entirely custom made veil for you. If you wish to order a custom made veil please send us an email and tell us your vision for the veil. From there on we can plan out together and hopefully we can make your dream wedding veil come true.
Please be sure to contact us rather too early than too late, since custom veils may take a lot longer to make than regular veils. Please contact us at least 3-4 months before your wedding day.
How much does a custom made veil cost?
- The price will range depending on how much fabric, lace and other embellishments are used, how intricate the veil is and how much time it takes to make it. Custom made items are unique pieces and are priced case by case, since they are all different from each other and contain different elements.
Can I order a veil in a different color?
- Yes you can. If you want to order your veil in a different color, other than what is mentioned in the product description, please request this by email. The tulle is available in three different shades of white: Ivory, White and Silk white.
What are the measurements of the veils?
- You can find the measurements from the item's description. Since our veils are made by hand, the measurements can vary just a little bit, but this is not noticeable to the eye. To get the idea of what the veil might look on yourself and for your height, we recommend to measure the length with a measuring tape or with a piece of string in front of a mirror. This helps you to visualize where the edge of the veil falls and how it will look like with your dress. If your wedding dress has a train, it is good to think about the length of the train and where you want the edge of the veil to fall. Please keep in mind that how you position the comb in your hair will affect the length of the blusher.
Can I return my order?
- You can return orders that do not have any alterations done to them. You can return regular items you bought from our online store. We do not accept returns for custom made or customized products. You have fourteen (14) days from the day you received your order to return it. The item must be unused and intact, with all product labels and tags in place and returned in its original package. For more information, please check our return policy page.
Can I order by email or phone?
- All orders must be done through our online store or by email. We don't accept orders by phone.
I own a bridal boutique and would love to have your veils in my shop, would that be possible?
- If you're a business owner and you are interested in selling our products in your store, you can contact us directly by email.
I'm not sure if the color of the veil or lace will match my wedding dress. Can I order a sample of the tulle or lace?
- Yes, You can order a swatch for free. Please contact us by email to request a free swatch.
What is a blusher?
- Blusher is the part of the veil that is designed to be worn over the face when the bride walks down the aisle and is traditionally lifted by the groom or the bride's father.